Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails from Deputy City Attorney Tia Strozier Having To Do With Neighborhood Prosecutorism In Chinatown And Downtown Los Angeles"

See other formats

6/21/2019

City of Los Angeles Mail - Fwd: CENTRAL PART I CRIME MAPS - WEEK 05/12/2019 TO 05/18/2019

Tia Strozier <tia.strozier@lacity.org>

Fwd: CENTRAL PART I CRIME MAPS - WEEK 05/12/2019 TO 05/18/2019

i message

George Yu <geoyu28@aol.com>

To: "Tia S. Strozier" <tia.strozier@lacity.org>

FYI

Tue, May 28, 2019 at 2:17 PM

Begin forwarded message:

From: George Yu <geoyu28@aol.com>

Date: May 21, 2019 at 2:08:46 PM PDT
T° ; "’‘Zgmail.com

Subject: Fwd: CENTRAL PART I CRIME MAPS - WEEK 05/12/2019 TO 05/18/2019

Dear Peter,

My apologies for being so direct in our call but the City outside Los Angeles
broken. It will never improve in our lifetime.

is functionally and irreversibly

Please note forwarded Crime Stats attached for week of 5/12/19-5/18/19. there were only 2 reported
crimes for Thefts, in El Pueblo, see below. In comparison Chinatown had 4 GTA 5 BTFV and 1 Theft I
assure you none of the suspects were Chinese or have ever lived in our community. ’

COMPSTAT PRIOR WEEK 1
Central Area - PART I CRIMES
TOTAL = 125 (118, 133, 150)
05/12/19 to 05/18/19

190113670 (11)
5/13/2019 1600
1 OLVERA ST
OTHER OUTSIDE
MON DOC

190113850(37)

5/17/2019 1830

540 N LOS ANGELES ST

PARK PLAYGROUND

CEL

t0 LAPD online reporting below including for Lost Property,
vehicle (BTFV). Please use and encourage victims to use for all applicable

Theft, Burglary Theft From
crimes.

http://www.lapdonline.org/home/content_basic_view/60409

George Yu
Executive Director
Los Angeles Chinatown BID
213 591-1082

https ://mail.gockile.com/mail/ut0?ik=be7ca7f0f3&view=pt&search=allSpermthid=thread-f%3A1634812048771669005&simpl=msg-f%3A163481204877... V2

6/21/2019

City of Los Angeles Mail - Fwd: CENTRAL PART I CRIME MAPS - WEEK 05/12/2019 TO 05/18/2019

Central Area

Crime Analysis Detail

(213) 486-1194 Rona Abutin, CIAN I

(213) 486-1195 Heather Friedlander, CIAN I

(213)486-1191 Office

(213) 485-4568 Fax

CENTRALCAD@lapd .lacity.org

Confidentiality Notice: . .... ..

If you received this message and have reason to believe the sender did not intend to direct it to
you, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the message from your system.
This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information that should be read only by certain individuals. As a result, any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and the information contained herein is strictly
prohibited and may constitute a violation of law. If you have any questions about this e-mail
please notify the sender immediately.

CENTRAL PART I CRIME MAPS 051819.pdf

“ 1539K

https://maiLgoogle.com/mail/u/0?ik=be7ca7f0f3&view=pt&search=all&permthid=thread-f%3A1634812048771669005&sirnpl=msg-f%3A163481204877